First Progress Phone Numbers and Emails

How to Contact First Progress Customer Service

Most Popular Number:

(888) 403-4783
Total calls: 31 643 Issues resolved: 1 647 Last call: Apr 6, 2024

What Is The Customer Number For First Progress?

First Progress customer support can be reached through mailing address, help center, and online customer center. There is no First Progress email address or phone number on the website. However, you can dial the First Progress phone number provided on their Facebook page that is (866) 706-5543). Or, use the number you see at the back of your card to get in touch with customer service.

Reach First Progress Customer Service Via the Website

The First Progress recommends that customers browse the “About Program” and “FAQ/Help” pages to find standard information about the company and answers to the most common customer questions.

The About Program page discusses in details the 3 First Progress MasterCards dubbed Prestige, Select, and Elite. It informs about the available credit, annual percentage rate, security interest, minimum deposit requirements, and annual fees associated with each card.

The FAQ/Help page also provides information regarding the difference between various First Progress cards.

The First Progress website offers a self-service card application process. However, the online application process is not available in Iowa, Arkansas, Wisconsin, and New York. There is also a secure First Progress customer center where existing customers can log in and check their application status and fund their accounts.

Reach First Progress Customer Service Via Mail

First Progress recommends that customers write to them regarding charge disputes, requesting for an expedited credit balance refund check after closing an account, and any other issues. The First Progress address for mailing your correspondence is First Progress Card, P.O. Box 9053, Johnson City, TN 37615-9053.

Reach First Progress Customer Service Via Social Media

Although First Progress has a Facebook and Twitter account, there is no recent activity or significant following on both pages. You could send a direct message to First Progress customer support on either or both accounts, but there is no evidence whether the representatives will respond.

PissedConsumer Club

1.8 / 5
Poor
Guest-5639171
Fraudulently Altered Terms And Conditions

Applied and was approved for First Progress credit card January 15, 2024. The application was an instant approval application. The terms and conditions explicitly stated that I have 90 days to make the deposit to the secured credit card. This was again explained to me only yesterday February 16 when I called customer service at the 866-706-**** number. However I received some kind of notification which I questioned the legitimately of the email I only had until February 15 to make the deposit. I questioned this since my credentials were compromised and the responsible party clearly have the technological capability to *** my Internet access and give the impression for example "First Progress" card applicants only had up until February 15 to fund the account. It's also clear to me that whomever is responsible for this also have the technological capability to not only *** my phone and emails but can also *** into the other parties end and instruct employees to back up fake company policy like what I pointed out.
This can not be the doing of some random person or hacker because it includes financial institutions, federal government agencies, police departments etc. So it's my opinion as a African American it's from the federal level that wants to impede black men who have done what they were supposed to even according to their own laws.
I bring this to this financial institutions attention because the group behind this problem have been interfering in my life and prevented me from obtaining their own law.
Marcell Smith
347-990-****

Kiesha D Imw
Worst credit card ever
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

That is the worst credit card anybody could ever get you send in your payment and it takes up to 10 business days for it to post your account knowingly that they have already cashed that money order that check or took it out of your bank account and they still have not put on your account but you still have to wait that 10 business days for it to clear your account do not use this credit card

Nikki H Afb
Question about payment
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Horrible I was told my account was closed and it has been over 10 weeks and I haven't received my refund I called twice the guy said he sent my information so my refund could be expedited then I call and she told she did the same thing and told me to write a letter to first progress and I'm confused why would I have to do that when I closed my account in April he told me everything went through I will never recommend first progress to anyone and I need my refund from first latitude cause I'm dealing with a company that is unorganized. I no longer want that card due to the fact my issue hasn't been resolved!!!

Zacari Alm
First progress sucks
1.1

I hate first progress. Needs major changes I see what the rest of the world was talking about now. I hate I ever opened an account with first progress

How Good is First Progress's Customer Service?

Mali Jlo
Mali Jlo
Feels Satisfied | Jul 22, 2023

It's been good. However, I have moved again to another location. Is it possible to submit here of the location ?

Leroy D Enk
Leroy D Enk
Feels Satisfied | Jul 01, 2023

Called about my credit card. The gentleman said I'll take about 15 days which means I have another week and a half the two weeks to wait until they sent the account has been approved. I'm blessed and happy. Chuckled a little bit.

marcus s Fsw
marcus s Fsw
Feels Disappointed | Jun 06, 2023

I'm not happy because I have sent my deposit and I haven't received anything from your company. Why is that and it has been two weeks

Lonale M
Lonale M
Feels Disappointed | May 19, 2023

Report to credit bureau take too long

Graciella Rub

24% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call First Progress?

Cards Question:

• “Lost card”
  • “I got approved for a first phase credit card in 2022 and I went over the limit by 50 dollars and I just got out of prison and that is why I have not been able to pay the card off and I want to know what I have to do to get a new card sent to me”
  • “Card was declined”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Make a payment”
  • “Payment methods”
  • “Dispute a transaction”

Account Question:

• “Pay balance”
  • “Trying to make account online and it won't let me saying my last four digits of my social security number is wrong”
  • “It has the wrong number on my account so I can't create account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Questions about my application”
  • “Status of card”
  • “Check status”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Still haven't received my replacement card”
  • “My package havent arrived”
  • “Didn't receive card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel credit card”
  • “Need to cancel card”
  • “Activate the card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Check application status”
  • “New application how much is credit limit”
  • “To finish my application”

Refund Question:

• “My money has not been refunded”
  • “Have received my refund for my deposit.”
  • “Refund of deposit”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change address”
  • “Return of depisut for a secured card”
  • “Get a replacement card”

Employment Question:

• “Pay off debt”
  • “Pay off card”
  • “Pay off balance”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Costumer service”
  • “Talk to customer service”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Damaged card”
  • “To order a new card”
  • “Order a replacement card”

Other Question:

• “File a claim”
  • “Tiene una aplicación”
  • “Need paid statement”

About

Summary

First Progress is a company that specializes in providing various financial services. The company has been in business for more than 5 years and its head office is located in Columbus, GA. First Progress mainly focuses on giving building and re-building credits and mortgages. The company works with U.S. residents only. On top of that First Progress provides a Secured Credit Card Program which is not available in New York, Arkansas, Wisconsin and Iowa states. The company offers various consulting services like toll free consultations and 24/7 online customer support.

First Progress reviews and complaints

1.9
Credit One Bank
629 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about First Progress? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup