First Progress Phone Numbers and Emails

1.8 / 5
Poor
Gabriele Ufs
Lost card

Ive been calling for two months to replace my card but you dont have a customer service number or online your service is really terrible

William C Jpf
Took my payment, it’s not on card.

I paid 200 to first progress. I received my card 3 weeks later. Called to activate, and it says I have to load the card again. I tried to contact customer service. It says they are closed and ope...

How to Contact First Progress Customer Service

Most Popular Number:

(888) 403-4783
Total calls: 30 386 Issues resolved: 1 585 Last call: Nov 28, 2022

What Is The Customer Number For First Progress?

First Progress customer support can be reached through mailing address, help center, and online customer center. There is no First Progress email address or phone number on the website. However, you can dial the First Progress phone number provided on their Facebook page that is (866) 706-5543). Or, use the number you see at the back of your card to get in touch with customer service.

Reach First Progress Customer Service Via the Website

The First Progress recommends that customers browse the “About Program” and “FAQ/Help” pages to find standard information about the company and answers to the most common customer questions.

The About Program page discusses in details the 3 First Progress MasterCards dubbed Prestige, Select, and Elite. It informs about the available credit, annual percentage rate, security interest, minimum deposit requirements, and annual fees associated with each card.

The FAQ/Help page also provides information regarding the difference between various First Progress cards.

The First Progress website offers a self-service card application process. However, the online application process is not available in Iowa, Arkansas, Wisconsin, and New York. There is also a secure First Progress customer center where existing customers can log in and check their application status and fund their accounts.

Reach First Progress Customer Service Via Mail

First Progress recommends that customers write to them regarding charge disputes, requesting for an expedited credit balance refund check after closing an account, and any other issues. The First Progress address for mailing your correspondence is First Progress Card, P.O. Box 9053, Johnson City, TN 37615-9053.

Reach First Progress Customer Service Via Social Media

Although First Progress has a Facebook and Twitter account, there is no recent activity or significant following on both pages. You could send a direct message to First Progress customer support on either or both accounts, but there is no evidence whether the representatives will respond.

Summary of First Progress Customer Service Calls

24% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call First Progress Customer Service?

Cards Question:

• “Lost card”
  • “HAvent received my card”
  • “Credit card stolen”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charges”
  • “I appled but wont exept my payment”
  • “Billing questions”

Account Question:

• “I want to pay my balance”
  • “My balance on my card”
  • “Balance info”

Request for Information Question:

• “To check status of card arrival”
  • “Status of credit card application”
  • “Need help understanding why my payment was not applied to this month's payment”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't get my card i ordered 2 wks ago”
  • “Did not receive my card”
  • “I did not receive my card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel my card”
  • “Activate the card”
  • “To pay and cancel account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Mess up on application”
  • “I cant finish my application do to address not accepted”
  • “Application information”

Refund Question:

• “Refund question”
  • “A refund”
  • “My refund”

Employment Question:

• “To payoff a old account”
  • “Payoff”
  • “Pay off a card”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Want to contact customer service”
  • “Talk to customer service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Replacement card”
  • “Change address”
  • “Need virtual to replaced lost”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Order a replacement card”
  • “Trying to order a new card”
  • “I sent my paper work in and they still have my account on hold”

Other Question:

• “Para ver el estado de una solicitud”
  • “Funding”
  • “Issues with email sent to me”

About

First Progress Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE FIRST PROGRESS WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, THE USER OF WEBSITE AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS NOTICE. All product and service marks contained herein that are not First Progress marks are the trademarks of their respective owners. References that Website make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information do not imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service by First Progress unless www.firstprogress.com specifically inform The Customer otherwise. Linked sites are not under the control of First Progress and First Progress is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. WHEN THE USER ACCESS A LINKED SITE, THE CUSTOMER'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LINKED SITE, INCLUDING ITS PRIVACY POLICY.
To read more: https://apply.firstprogress.com/terms
First Progress Privacy Policy
To read more: https://apply.firstprogress.com/pdfs/first_progress_privacy_policy.pdf
First Progress FAQ
This FAQ page has answers to the most common questions about how to build credit fast with First Progress, such as "What is a secured credit card?" and how to apply. Here The Clientll find links to information about the program's APRs, fees, and other terms, along with answers to questions about the application process and how the program works to help Company's cardholders establish credit history with all three of the major credit bureaus. If The User of company servicesve experienced difficulty finding credit because of a poor or inadequate credit score, First Progress can help. Credit Card was designed to help individuals with credit issues or inadequate credit history to establish a better future. Be sure to visit Company's "About the Program" page as well. First Progress currently offers three different Platinum MasterCard Secured Credit Card options.
To read more: https://apply.firstprogress.com/faq
First Progress Pros and Cons

Pros: Idea of rebuiding my credit, Building credit, I was hoping to rebuild my credit, Only the fact that they offered me a card to rebuild my credit, Secured credit concept

Cons: Difficulty in reaching support for help, No customer service contact email phone or chat, Everything about my experience was horrible, Hard to contact, Poor customer service

Summary

First Progress is a company that specializes in providing various financial services. The company has been in business for more than 5 years and its head office is located in Columbus, GA. First Progress mainly focuses on giving building and re-building credits and mortgages. The company works with U.S. residents only. On top of that First Progress provides a Secured Credit Card Program which is not available in New York, Arkansas, Wisconsin and Iowa states. The company offers various consulting services like toll free consultations and 24/7 online customer support.

First Progress reviews and complaints

1.7
Credit One Bank
517 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about First Progress? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup