Verified Reviewer

I got this card to increase my credit score, only to find out it will be doing the complete opposite! I was shocked when my balance said $200 and I have always made my payments every month on time.

It turns out that they are stating that I haven't made a payment in 2 months &;;;;;;;;; have me paying $160 in fees and money that I do not owe, and can prove! I contacted MoneyGram with my receipts, after tracking the money they told me that they did indeed receive these payments and that they would be opening an investigation on these payments. I provided documentation to the company by fax of payments made and informed them of all of this, they are refusing to remove the fees and or do anything about it. Therefore I am out a lot of money that they basically stole, what more my credit that this card was suppose to increase has plumited!

Stay away from this company!! matter!

Preferred solution: Refund and credit fixed after proof is provided that I paid them and way before due date!.

First Progress Cons: Unauthorized charges taken from my account.

Comments